Lead With Data
Qlik offer Business Intelligence and Visualisation tools that provide business users with the ability to analyse their data as they think up the questions in an easy to understand interactive and collaborative environment. Accessible via PC's, laptops, and all mobile devices. QlikView and Qlik Sense empower Business Users to interact with their data, generate insights, visualisations and charts and share these with colleagues across the organisation.
Qlik delivers in-memory, very fast analysis of large data volumes. This approach further permits business users to seamlessly analyse data from multiple data sources across the organisation, and easily identify areas of interest to the individual or department. The analysis is returned quickly, via beautiful dashboards and visualisations, permitting drill-downs via non pre-defined paths, thus permitting 'business discovery' analysis in a truly self-service manner.
With QlikView, Business Users Can:
- Uncover hidden trends and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions
- Ask questions and pursue insights on your own or collaboratively - on the fly, on the road
- Search across all your data to get the big picture-just type any word or phrase, in any order, into the QlikView search box for instant, associative results that let you see new connections and relationships across your data
- Benefit from self-service BI with no need to go back to IT or business analysts for new queries or reports
With Qlik Sense, Business Users Can:
- Quickly create powerful visualisations
- Analyse and update the views
- Quickly connect and load data from multiple sources
- Create attractive and interactive apps
- Collaborate easily and quickly with your team to uncover trends and critical insights
- Achieve all this with simple drag-and-drop actions
Qlik for IT
Qlik delivers business value immediately because few new skills are required by analysts and developers to produce Qlik apps. IT managers and business analysts can rapidly create apps that focus on the analytics that matter most to business users. And they can quickly extend and enhance those apps as business needs change. Qlik's self-service model also means ongoing requests for new reports from business users are dramatically lowered, freeing up valuable time for IT managers and their staff so they can focus on higher-value tasks such as data governance, data quality, data modelling, and data security.